terça-feira, 15 de março de 2011

sleepwalking.... and other modern tales

"h, last night, when i woke up, i was at a different place from where i started my sleep
could it be that i walked during my sleep?
i just don't know what happened. i could feel the first instants of sleep, in a melting conscience, but then, all of a sudden, i just didn't recognize nothing else. i have some explanations on my mind, rather than just a sleepwalking. someone took me here (or there, i still can't tell). it was a woman, with a painted face and with a liquid silhouette. she carried me, or made me follow her. but one thing was sure: it wasn't my initiative. it was a burden she made me carry. but i couldn't avoid moving. i wanted to see her face and recognize her, but the paint on (or of, i still can't tell) her face didn't stop moving and her face seem to change from one person to the other. and i seem tor recognize all of those faces... so i wasn't sleepwalking, i was just..."

b, wake up!!! and please shut up, please. stop talking while you're sleeping
you are dreaming about painted faces again and you're still in the same place


 

1 comentário:

  1. lol
    O sonambulismo é como um labirinto, depois de entrar torna-se difícil sair.

    ResponderEliminar