domingo, 16 de janeiro de 2011

walk the circle...

h, let's do a half turn and go that way. let's check those mountains
An half turn is like an half circle? when people tell you to change direction, they tell you to turn 180 degrees,,, to be different. once i saw someone laugh when i told him to make a 360º turn in his life. It was my mistake... but now i would have say that again.the reason is simple. in a road you can turn. you take yoursel and your ride to another road, to see different things. perhaps to go to places you never hit before, or perhaps to avoid places you never visited before.
but, on your life (and on yourself), you can't change that much. you can learn, try, fail, discover, hide, explore but, at the end, your the same one. your bones are the same, your brain is the same, and your history is the same. that you can't change
so, people can do some turns, but they will end up in the same place. probably with different perspectives or feelings, but one is always the same one
So, you can't do half turns on your life...

Stop it b.... stop! now you're really making me dizzy
i can't do the turn or i'll rollover. let's keep this road

2 comentários:

  1. Allow me not to agree, b.!
    There are times in life, created by happenings or just strong will, that really changes people. I'm not saying that it's fine, fair or even that it happens to us all, no no no...
    I'm just saying that a 180º degree turn is possible, no matter how quite often a 360º degree turn is.
    To me, it happened a 180º degree turn, and believe me, it was great! :)

    Well, i guess it was a pleasure, b.

    I'll keep in touch

    s.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. well, let's grab a beer and discuss it
    tab's on me,
    truly,
    b

    ResponderEliminar