quinta-feira, 30 de dezembro de 2010

I am boxing you!

h, the change of a day steps over the change of a year, or should it be the other way around? should we make plans for a new day or for a new year? It's also a matter of magnitudes and we are used to big stuff
let's see: i can start making plans for 7  months and 23 days starting tomorrow, or even starting in half an hour. I can design my own box to put by strengths and willingness inside, and mix it well.
and a year is like a square box, painted with cornucopias, with a huge red lace: so perfect to fill wit whatever. so convenient and so easy to pack
that is probably why people love boxes... and years 

b, they once tried to make me live in boxes. I hated it!
Stop when you find a nice shadow, I could have some rest

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário